DKI mold restoration?
Why choose DKI for Mold Inspection & Remediation in Orange County, CA?
- You will get more bang for your buck with our guaranteed lowest price Mold treatment.
- Is Fast Response what you are looking for? Nice job, You got yourself a great deal. Call Back within 30 minutes.
- We give you a Free Visual Mold Inspection & Estimate so that you don’t have to worry about your finances.
- We are equipped with Infra-red Moisture Detection, so no mold will be left untreated once we leave your place.
- We offer you our unique Negative Air Contaminants & Decontamination services. So you won’t have to worry anymore.
- Our Orange County Certified Servicemen will guarantee a safe mold remediation process, from your home carpet and any other surface.
- Stuck with a musty smell? No worries. We at DKI treat the mold & mildew as well as the odor. So no worries here either!
- Black and/or white mold abatement is one more service we are ready to give you.
- We do our best in order for mold and/or mildew not to appear for as long as possible, thus we exert Anti-Microbial Sealers to limit Mold & Mildew.
- Our professional staff will outperform any other company, by guaranteeing to conduct successful post-remediation Verification (PRV) Mold Testing services.
- You can access our Personal Customer Care services at a fraction of the time by dialing (949) 359-4090.
- We present you our Expert Quality Work which results in your Minimized Costs
- Last but certainly not least, our technicians are certified (IICRC).
Mold Remediation in Orange County California
Mold Remediation in Orange County California has become a major concern for homeowners, tenants, and property managers.
Generally, Mold growth is known to happen in areas that are out of sight, where recurrent moisture issues and constant water leaks occur in a building.
These areas include walls, floors, and ceilings, as well as insulating materials in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, attics under a leaking roof, and certainly in garages.
What is Mold?
Mold is a kind of fungus. It is basically a minuscule sized entity that can vary in color ranging from black, white, orange, green, to even purple. These microorganisms live almost anywhere indoors and outside. Molds thrive in moist and warm environments, so when they land on a damp spot, they begin to grow and later reproduce through lightweight spores that travel through the air. These spores can enter your home via doors, windows, heating, and air conditioning vents, clothing and shoes, and yes, of course, pets!
Moisture and Mold
That being said, where there is moisture, there is probably mold. They can exist in a variety of forms and textures. As mentioned earlier, they can be white, black, yellow, blue, or green and often look pale in color or sometimes resemble a stain on a surface. They can be present in a velvety, fuzzy, and even a rough look.
Where to Look for Mold?
Where should I look for the existence of mold :
- Generally speaking, places, where leakages and flooding have occurred in the past, are moist.
- Around the windows where condensation has built up is a mold favorite zone.
- Behind closets are also a proper place for mold to grow since there is no air circulation, making it appropriate for them to abound.
Other places of interest for molds are as follows :
- in sinks, bathtubs, and showers
- near leaky pipelines
- in (damp) basements, attics, and crawl spaces
Health Issues Caused by Mold
Apart from having a nasty look, mold can generate some serious health issues if left unattended for a long time. Being in contact with or breathing in spores can yield allergy-type symptoms such as:
- runny nose
- eye irritation
- sore throat
- skin rash
among many other health issues. Moreover, in asthmatic patients, these allergic reactions can trigger an attack
I know there is a great deal of mold in my house, what should I do?
Here is where we come into play. Our experienced and professional contractors at Orange County will safely remove and abate mold for good. Call us immediately if :
- you have a bad leak
- you are asthmatic and/or are at high risk of symptoms from spores
- there is a large amount of visible mold or if it not easily within your reach